Tuesday, February 05, 2008

7 Things Meme

Took a cue from Daniella's blog and decided to participate in the 7 Weird/Strange Facts About Yourself meme. Here goes:

  1. I have am funny about where I sit in a restaurant. I'm ok with being given the worst table in the place, as long as I don't have to sit with my back facing the door. And given a choice, I'll pick a booth every time.
  2. I like going to concerts, and to date have been to at least 100 shows. I have flown across the country more than once to see a favorite band. I once painted a building in exchange for concert tickets. The first concert I ever saw by choice (I don't count a Neil Diamond show my parents dragged me to) was Prince. White carnations fell from the ceiling of the concert arena when he played Purple Rain.
  3. I am not a big dog lover. However, most dogs absolutely LOVE me.
  4. The job I wish I had that actually pays money: writer.
  5. The job I wish I had that I wish paid money: artist.
  6. My three biggest pet peeves about other people = people that can't drive, people that can't spell, and people who think that rules don't apply to them.
  7. I'm a die-hard hockey fan (and my team actually has a shot at making the playoffs this season). Go Coyotes!

So, that's about it for me - consider yourself tagged!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniella said...

Love your weirdness :)
Number 1 - Hysterical - my dad was that way.
Number 2 - I saw Neil Diamond in 04 with my bf and loved it! He counts!
My Ms. Boo will convert you to a dog lover - she'll lick you till you do!
I'm so with you on #6. Especially the rules not applying.
I'm not a hockey fan but I do know Adam Graves personally (sort of)- jealous?
This was fun!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home