Thursday, July 05, 2007

Whole Lotta Nothing Going On

Yep, we're still waiting. It feels like forever, this waiting. Months and months go by and still we don't seem a drop closer.

So, in the meantime, since we just got a new digital camera, I leave you with pictures of our little guys. They are just now a year old - it seems like just yesterday they were small enough to hold in a single hand. If only the CCAA moved as fast as they grow....

Derby (who's sporting a summer haircut)






Demo (who's decidedly not as excited about getting his picture taken as his brother was)


I can't wait for the day when we get to take pictures of our daughter, instead of our animals!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm with you there... I am so ready to take pictures of all my children w/my furry children..
I have a little bit longer then you..
It will get here fast..
Have a Great Weekend.
Kim

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your kitties are very photogenic and make excellent subject matter! I LOVE animnal pictures, they inspire us to be parents, right? :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Ohhh such cuties!!!!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Your kitties are so cute and sweet natured to boot!

I don't even want to count the number of furbaby pictures I have on my blog since I started in August 05...too depressing, since they should be pics of Lauren by now!

Donna :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What pretty kitties!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Nancy & Brian said...

These pictures crack me up. They are great! One day you WILL be taking pictures of your child and your furbabies! But, probably more of your child.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home