Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Change Will Do You Good

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball. Even when it's welcome, change is still stressful. D is considering a job opportunity that would require relocation. It's a great job. We've been leaving Arizona since we got here. So, why is change still so hard?

Sorry to all who are waiting on me for responses to emails, blog work, etc. - things have been crazy here, and I imagine it will get a little crazier before too long as we work through the choices to come. Please send positive energy our direction that we make the right decision...

6 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Good vibes coming your way!!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Daniella said...

Hi Heather
I know how hard change can be but I also know change can be really good. Three years ago we picked up and left NY to move to Fl - we left every family member (most living within 5 miles) and we didn't know a soul here, except our realtor :) It's been the BEST thing we have ever done. Not one regret. Good luck - sending good thoughts your way. Still hanging with ya on our 10 months and still hoping for that speed up.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Oh no, I would really miss having you here in Arizona! I know that you have both mentioned a possible move in your future, but I guess I was hoping it would be later rather than sooner.

So much for positive energy, huh? You can always count on me. ;)

I really do wish you the best in your decision even if you takes you away from AZ. If it's a really good opportunity for D, then it would be hard to pass up. Sending good vibes your way.

Donna :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wishing you well. My hubby and I have moved several times as well.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

My husband and I have both considered career changes since we started our adoption: his expected, mine not so much. But neither involve relocating. Where might you go? Chicago would be great! I figure why not do all the change at once! Good luck with your decision.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Scott and Kim said...

We are sending positive energy your way for sure! We do not envy your situtation; these decisions are never easy. Whatever you decide will be the right one for you. We will miss both of you if you decide to move, however, you could always come back to visit!! Keep us posted.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home