Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Week 13 - Whoo Hoo!!! A Job At Last!

Who'd have thought I'd be so excited to say I have to go to work?!? After waiting longer than expected (oh, how this process teaches patience) for my new job to be finalized, I finally got word today that I am now officially employed. Aside from being terrific news financially, this means I now have an employer to complete my employment verification letter! This letter was the last hurdle to completing our home study. Sing it with me now..."It's a big beautiful day...and nothing's standing in my way (la la la)".... (courtesy of one of my fave singer/songwriters - Bob Schneider).

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yahoo about finishing the final "hurdle" about the job verification letter!

Congrats...hope things keep moving "quickly".

7:36 AM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Congratulations!!!! :-))))

8:05 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations! That is great news.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Heather, congrats on your confirmed employment, I'm sure it's a big relief. It won't be long before you guys are DTC for baby "x" (well, actually baby "a-m"...at least we know she's not Zelda)!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your job!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home